WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services is applying touch-up paint in the 2nd Floor offices along Tulane Ave.
- The network contractor installed wireless services in the lounge and conference room on the 2nd Floor.
- The lighting contractor installed additional lighting in various locations on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Facility Services continued installing sprinklers on the Tulane Avenue side of the Roman Street Garage.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing aluminum flashing around the parapet wall on the Atrium along the Bolivar Street Side.
- The contractor completed the installation of the lightning protection system.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the flood gate on the freight elevators.
- The fire sprinklers were installed in the old switch gear room on the 1st Floor.
- Workers installed the supports for the MRI trailer hook up and pulled data wire on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The millwork contractor continued installing wood cladding around the mailboxes.
- The interior contractor continued patching walls throughout the lobby.
- The floor contractor installed porcelain bases in the corner lobby area of the A & C towers.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new ductwork and piping for air handling unit 6-B and began installing ductwork for air handling unit 7-B.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to repair the interior of the Campus Stores space.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated wall leading to Room 4210.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing existing casework, ceiling grids and tiles, light, and HVAC duct from Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor continued to install equipment in room 4202B and both auditoriums.
- The contractor installed network terminals in Auditorium A.