THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services is applying touch-up paint in the 2nd Floor offices along Tulane Ave.
- Facility Services installed cover-plates over the electrical floor boxes in the Auditorium.
- The network installers installed wiring for wireless services in the conference room on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services continued installing sprinklers on the Tulane Avenue side of the Roman Street Garage.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The Fire Marshal inspected the project and granted occupancy contingent on the correction of some minor deficiencies.
- The contractor finished installing the flood gates for Elevators 2 and 3.
- They pulled data wire on the 5th Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The millwork contractor continued installing wood cladding around the mailboxes.
- The interior contractor continued patching walls throughout the lobby.
- The contractor adjusted the sprinkler heads in the special ceiling system.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed switches at each fume hood in both the admin and lab area.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new ductwork and piping for air handling unit 6-B and 7-B.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing existing casework, plumbing, and electrical.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed network terminals in both auditoriums.
- The A/V contractor installed the cameras and projection screen in Auditorium B.
- The contractor also connected wiring for the touch-screen panels at the podium in both auditoriums.