THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The cleaning contractor cleaned Stairwells 3 and 5 and the 2nd Floor bathrooms.
- Facility Services installed electrical whips for the cubicles on the 2nd Floor.
- The lighting contractor installed exit lights in the auditorium.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the parapet wall cap along the Bolivar and Perdido St. sides of the roof.
- They installed counter flashing around the exhaust fans near Bolivar Street .
EYE DOOR REPLACEMENT
- The contractor removed existing swinging door.
- The contractor painted the second coat in the restroom closets.
2nd FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor tested the fire alarm devices.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling network wires for the conference room along Bolivar Street .
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the wavy ceiling grid in the expanded lobby area.
- Crews roughed in the recess down-light fixtures in the recreation room.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and adjust the C quadrant 6th and 7th floor temporary units.
- The contractor completed piping and insulating air handling unit (AHU) 7C and continues installing piping, insulation, electrical and controls for AHU 6C.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor installed 42â€ LCD TV and ran wires for the control panel.
- The contractor continued connecting air, gas, and vacuum to the fixtures and trimming out the receptacles for the casework.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS
- The A/V contractor installed cameras for the speaker and audience in Auditorium A.
- The contractor moved the roof drain cleanout located near the projector.
- They continued pulling network wires and terminating them in Auditorium B.