MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services painted in the 2nd Floor corridor along Tulane Avenue .
- Facility Services installed outlet covers in Room 235J, and started pulling electrical wire for the cubicles in Rooms 235J and 235 NA.
- The cleaning contractor cleaned the floor of the Womens restroom on the 2nd Floor.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began terminating the data cables in the network closet for the conference room tables on the 6th Floor.
- Workers began painting the lobby desk on the 1st Floor.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The millwork contractor installed wood cladding around the network closet.
- The interior contractor continued patching and sanding walls throughout the lobby.
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in the recreation room.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The exterior ladder was installed on the elevator penthouse.
- The contractor completed installing the aluminum flashing around the atrium roof.
- Workers removed and re-applied the existing caulk in the joints along Bolivar Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new piping, insulation, and electrical for air handling units 6-B and 7-B.
4th FLOOR MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the new marker boards.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished removing the existing casework, plumbing, and electrical.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the power for the projectors.
- The A/V contractor finished installing the projectors.
- Workers completed baseboard punch list items.