TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- LSUHSC Facility Services painters worked in the 1st Floor auditorium.
- Facility Services electricians started pulling electrical wire for the cubicles in Rooms 235J and 235 NA.
- Facility Services removed old plant material from the front of the Roman Street Garage along Tulane Avenue in preparation for planting.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing data wires in the legs of the small conference room tables.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The millwork contractor continued installing wood cladding around the network closet.
- The interior contractor continued patching and sanding walls throughout the lobby.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed and re-applied the existing caulk in the joints along Perdido Street .
- The exterior elevator has been removed from the building and the granite panels that were removed to allow the frame to be connected to the building have been replaced.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new piping, insulation, and electrical wiring for air handling unit 6-B and 7-B.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The State Fire Marshal completed his inspection of the space and granted LSUHSC permission to occupy and use the space.
- The contractor grouted one of the granite columns.
4th FLOOR MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed partition panels.
7th FLOOR LABORATORIES RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor patched the walls in Room 7221, 7241, and 7250.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the power for the projectors.
- The A/V contractor finished installing the projectors.
- The contractor completed additional baseboard punch list items.
- The contractor installed the patch panel and terminated network connections at the 3rd Floor network rack for the network wiring in Auditorium A.
- LSUHSC Computer Services began populating the access grid rack in Room 4202B.