THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services applied touch-up paint in the 1st floor offices along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- Facility Services continues to make electrical repairs in rooms 235J & 235K.
- The contractor removed the cinderblock pipe chase on the 1st and 3rd Floors of the parking garage.
- Facility Services completed the removal of plant material from the front of the Roman Street Garage along Tulane Avenue and began the final grading.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor terminated 6th Floor data lines in the conference room tables and in the network closet.
- Workers ran conduit to the temporary MRI trailer for the disconnect switch and transformer.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing wood cladding around the network closet.
- They finished installing the ceiling tiles in the recreation room.
- The contractor continued priming the new walls in the C Tower lobby area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed and re-applied the existing caulk in the joints along the Bolivar Street side of the Atrium.
- They installed aluminum flashing around the 4th Floor ledge near Bolivar Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor completed installing the new insulation, electrical wiring, and controls for air handling unit 6-B.
- They continue installing new hot water piping for air handling unit 7-B and began testing both units.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing carpet in Medical Center Stores.
- Workers continued smoothing the pans of the concrete ceiling.
- The contractor installed cove base along the perimeter wall.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to work on punch-list items in both auditoriums.
- The A/V contractor continued to test and make adjustments to the A/V equipment at the podiums in Auditorium A.