WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The installation of the new coffee kiosk began in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The electrical contractor adjusted the electrical power receptacle elevation for the kiosk equipment.
- Workers roughed-in conduit for additional network drops.
- The cleaning contractor is cleaning the 2nd Floor restrooms.
- Facility Services is applying touch-up paint in the auditorium.
- Facility Services continued the final grading of the planting beds on the Tulane Avenue side of the Roman Street Garage.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed lightning rods for the rooftop vent hoods.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the wall and soffit in front of the telephone panel in the A Tower lobby area.
- The flooring contractor grouted the porcelain base and prepped the floor for the carpet installation in the C Tower lobby area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing aluminum flashing around the 4th Floor ledge near Gravier Street .
- The contractor replaced a granite panel where the exterior elevator connected to the building.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing temporary AC units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor finished installing new hot water piping for AHU 6-B and 7B.
- Crews continued insulating, testing and balancing the new units.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor replaced damaged tile in the lobby and installed tile base in the two storage rooms.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor completed installing wood blocking in Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- The contractor continued patching walls in Room 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- They installed sheetrock by the window wall in Room 7241 and 7250.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor completed testing of the network drops in Auditorium A.
- The contractor continued to complete punch-list items in both Auditoriums.
- The A/V contractor tested the sound system in Auditorium A and programmed the Crestron control panel.