THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The plumbing contractor installed the kiosk water lines for the hand wash sink, coffee maker, and espresso machine.
- The sprinkler contractor replaced painted sprinkler heads in Room 122H and in the corridor outside 122H.
- The electrical contractor wired and installed breakers for the kiosk electrical sub-panel.
- The contractor painted the sheetrock ceiling in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The contractor placed the wooden forms, rebar, and wire mesh for the concrete repair in Room 122F (Womens restroom).
- Facility Services installed the 1st Floor lounge temperature sensor.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor tested additional network wires installed in Auditoriums A & B.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in the A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The engineer of record accepted RTU 1, RTU 2, AHU 6-D, AHU 7-D, AHU 7-C, AHU 6-B and AHU-7B.
- Crews continued planting along the Tulane Ave. side of the Roman St. Garage.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed hidden doors.
7TH FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor patched floor in the walk-in cooler (Room 7206).
- The contractor taped and floated the walls below the windows and the soffit in Rooms 7241 & 7250.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The furniture contractor continued installing the security desk station and the TV enclosure in the expanded lobby area.
- The contractor touched up all walls in the recreation room.
- The contractor began the installation of new doors.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed and replaced the roof drain bowl near the stairwell penthouse on the Tulane Street side of the roof.