AUGUST 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor started cleaning the coffee kiosk area on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services continued to install the new automatic doors.
- The contractor replaced cracked window glass in 3rd and 6th Floor offices, and in Stairwell #3.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor configured connections from the A/V rack to the Access Grid rack.
- IT configured additional components of the Access Grid system in the A/V Room.
- The fire alarm contractor tested the fire alarm system for proper operation (yesterday after-hours).
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping on the Gravier Street side of the Roman St. Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued relocating the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued testing and balancing air handling units 6-A and 7-A.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the door hardware.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in the electrical for Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor flashed in the front of the AHSON entrance.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing metal screen on the security desk and the TV enclosure cabinet.
- The floor contractor installed porcelain bases on the vertical wall across from the A, B, and C Tower elevators.
- The contractor trimmed out the floor boxes and ran network wires for the security desk.
- The painters painted the walls perpendicular to the window wall across from Elevators A and B.