MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor prepped the floor in Room 122F (Womens restroom) to receive new VCT.
- The contractor prepped Rooms 203 and 203A for mastic and insulation removal.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor installed and configured additional components for the podium in Auditorium B; podium 95% complete.
- A new projector was installed in Auditorium B.
- The broken window glass on the 4th Floor crosswalk was replaced.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services completed shifting the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ) and monitored performance.
- The contractor demolished the old air handling units 4-D and 5-D.
- They installed new ductwork and installed new AHUs 4-D and 5-D.
- Crews continued installing piping.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the electrical door hardware.
- The contractor installed a register above the digital sign.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed roughing in the electrical for Rooms 7241 and 7250.
- Workers laid VCT tiles in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250.
- Crews patched, taped and floated walls in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued trimming the main entrance canopy roof and the 4th Floor roof near the S. Roman Street side.
RESOURCE CENTER REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor mobilized equipment on the roof.