FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor terminated data wires that will serve the coffee kiosk in the 1st Floor lounge.
- In preparation for the creation of an ADA compliant entrance, the contractor removed conduit from the garage entrance.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services monitored and adjusted the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new piping for AHU 5-D and completed chilled water piping and insulation for AHU 4-D.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the ceiling grid in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
- Crews began installing the ceiling grid in Room 7244.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY:
- The contractor continued installation of the security desk.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing aluminum flashing on the fourth floor roof along Bolivar Street .
RESOURCE CENTER REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the existing mechanical room penthouse roof on the Gravier St. side of the building.
- They lowered three roof drains and applied a two-ply roofing system to the penthouse roof.