AUGUST 31, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor powered up the equipment (refrigerators and ice machine) for the coffee kiosk.
1542 TULANE AVE. ADA
- The contractor re-routed conduit and wiring for the status switch on the exit door in the garage.
- Workers contractor installed conduit for the fire alarm panel enunciator in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUM A &
- The A/V contractor adjusted the projectors and screen image in Auditorium B.
- They tested the fiber and programmed the podium monitors in Auditorium B.
- Facility Services continued the final grading of the planting beds on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Street Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services monitored and adjusted the temporary A/C units to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D (corner of Bolivar Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed the new piping for AHU 4-D and 5-D.
- Crews completed hot water piping insulation on AHU 4-D and continued work on the electrical and controls for both AHUs.
- They worked on punch list items in mechanical rooms 6-A, 6-B, 6-C, 6-D, 7-A, 7-B, 7-C, and 7-D.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor completed installing the ceiling grid in Rooms 7221 and 7244.
- They began installing light fixtures in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued the installation of the security desk.