FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
TULANE 1st FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor continued installing furring channel at the 1st Floor garage/building entrance
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services started the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock) and began monitoring.
- The contractor closed Bolivar Street , set-up their crane and started preparations for the 6:00 PM demolition start on AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed new lab furniture in Room 7244.
- Crews trimmed out receptacle outlets in Rooms 7241 & 7250.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The contractor delivered and set up furniture throughout the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER 6TH FLOOR ELEVATOR LOBBY:
- The contractor completed installing wall covering in the elevator lobby area.