MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
TULANE 1st FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor demolished walls and ceiling in Rooms 203 and 203A for the 2nd Floor garage/building entrance
- Facility Services continued demolition in the T-lot in preparation for landscaping.
- The contractor removed stumps in the field between Florida Avenue and the railroad at the City Park Campus.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units serving the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor demolished the old AHU 4-C and 5-C.
- They installed the new AHU 4-C and 5-C and began connecting new ductwork and new piping.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed countertops on the new casework in Room 7250.
RESOURCE CENTER 6TH FLOOR ELEVATOR LOBBY:
- The contractor reassembled the water fountains on both sides of the lobby.