MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
TULANE 2nd FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor framed the walls in Rooms 203 and 242B.
- Workers created a rough opening between Rooms 202A and 203.
- The mechanical contractor installed isolation valves on the heating and chilled water lines and removed the existing fan coil unit and piping in Room 203.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in for the access control components.
- Facility Services installed irrigation piping around the T-lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor insulated piping for AHU 4-C.
- They continued installing electrical and control wiring for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
- AHU parts for 4-A, 4-B, 5-A and 5-B were moved to the T-lot for temporary storage.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing the new lab countertops in Room 7244.
- Crews continued installing electrical raceway and receptacle outlet for the center islands in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250.
MORGUE AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor.