WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The contractor installed metal stud walls on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor taped and floated the walls on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping around the T-lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed insulating the new piping for AHU 4-C.
- Workers continued with the electrical and control work for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed laboratory furniture and countertops in Room 7244.
- The contractor ran network cables in Rooms 7241 and 7250.
MORGUE AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued removing existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor.