THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor continued skim coating the walls.
- They cut the opening for the 1st Floor entryway.
- Facility Services completed installing the irrigation piping and electrical wiring around the T-lot.
- Workers continued placing topsoil in the planting areas around lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing the control wiring for AHU 4-C and 5-C.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed the door and frame in Room 7244.
- Crews installed fume hoods and connected the exhaust ducts in Rooms 7241 and 7244.
- They continued installing countertops in Rooms 7244 and 7250
- The contractor removed the old plumbing and lab furniture.
MORGUE AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued removing existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor.