TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor installed sheetrock for the 2nd Floor entrance.
- Facility Services laid out the new sidewalk in the corner of the T-lot.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued setting up temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor began preparations for demolishing AHU 4-B and 5-B.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed shelving in Rooms 7221 and 7244.
- Crews continued terminating data jacks in Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- They trimmed out the electrical raceway in Rooms 7241, 7244, and 7250.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed plumbing, electrical, existing lab furniture, and the existing partition panel from the lab.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued demolition along S. Prieur Street and applied a two-ply roof.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor removed one row of tile to allow for the precast concrete installation.
- The contractor placed the top precast panel along the storefront.