WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor installed sprinkler heads for the 2nd Floor entrance
- They installed sheetrock in Room 242B.
- The contractor staked the monumental fence posts.
- Facility Services completed preparations for the new sidewalk in the corner of the T-lot.
EYE 8TH FLOOR RENOVATION:
- Facilities Services started removing fire alarm devices and plumbing fixtures from the 8th Floor lobby and offices.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued setting up temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued with preparations for demolishing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing old plumbing from Room 4210.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor placed lightweight concrete on the main penthouse for insulation.