WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
TULANE 1st FLOOR GARAGE ENTRANCE:
- The sprinkler contractor installed additional sprinkler heads at the 1st Floor garage/building entrance.
- The contractor insulated the chilled water return piping in the parking garage.
HEALTH/NURSING REROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to repair the metal panels on the parapet wall of the atrium roof.
- The contractor replaced the window in the breezeway of the Dental School that was damaged by Gustav.
- Facility Services continued demolition of the asphalt around the perimeter of the T-lot in preparation for the creation of new planting beds.
- The contractor replaced half of the carpet on the 3rd Floor in Rooms 329A, 336 and 336B.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued relocation of the temporary A/C units from the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant D to the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant C (corner of Bolivar Street and MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued testing and balancing of air handling units 4-D and 5-D.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor delivered and installed the pool table and the ping pong table in the recreation room.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing lab furniture in Room 7221.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed the existing roof and applied the two-ply temporary roof system along Bolivar Street .