TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor continued to float the sheetrock in the auditorium.
- Carpet was installed in Room 242B.
- Facility Services continued installing the irrigation piping at the corner of Bolivar Street and Gravier Street .
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued the demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
- The contractor started making final connections to the new Liebert unit.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed `insulation of the hot water piping serving AHU 5-B and continued the electrical and controls installation.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing the old ceiling grid, tiles and light fixtures.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed receptacle covers and touched up paint in all four rooms.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the light fixture in the network closet.
- Facility Services painted the steel pole by the precast concrete bench.
- The contractor started cleaning the chilled water loop piping in preparation for connection to the main hospital building.
- Tonightâ€™s outage was cancelled because contractor was not prepared to install new breakers.