FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor prepped the handicap accessible ramp for handrails at the 1st Floor Garage Entrance.
- The contractor prepped concrete for the installation of new bollard lights along Florida Avenue.
- 50 additional fence posts were set in concrete along Florida Avenue.
- The contractor installed structural supports for the Zeiss microscopes being installed on the 4th Floor of the Dental Clinic Building .
- Facility Services installed plants on Gravier Street at the corner of Bolivar Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the existing lab benches from Room 4112A.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected the control switch for the fume hood in Room 7241.
- They installed missing receptacles in Rooms 7221 and 7244.
- The contractor cleaned and waxed the floors in all four labs.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed three more sets of door hardware.
- Contractor continued connecting the chilled water piping to the main hospital building.
- All tenants approved the planned outage to install breakers for chiller on Saturday, Oct 17 from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.