MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor prepped the handicap accessible ramp for handrails at the 1st Floor Garage Entrance.
- The contractor started installation of the top fence rail along Florida Ave.
- Facility Services planted additional shrubs adjacent to the Roman Garage along Bolivar Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services started roughing in the plumbing for the small coffee room.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing replacement wall panel seals.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services commenced installing temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors Quadrant A (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in for the new plumbing and electrical.
- The contractor removed an existing door and removed additional bricks for the partition storage door to Room 4112A.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sprinkler escutcheons underneath both sides of the mezzanine.
- The contractor continued installing new door hardware.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor completed the lightweight concrete installation.
- The contractor installed the breakers for the new chillers during the Oct 17th planned outage.
- The contractor completed the chill water piping and began testing and programming the chillers.