FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The architect has recommended that the contract be awarded to the low responsive bidder and LSUHSC has concurred.
- The award of the contract should begin shortly.
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed the carpet and vinyl tile for the 2nd level garage corridor.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services completed installing temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors A Quadrant (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor began selective demolition of collateral equipment on AHUs 4-A and 5-A.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing new stud walls in Room 4210.
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor cleaned up the site today.