THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor honed the terrazzo floors and cleaned the marble walls outside of Room 203.
- The contractor installed the stainless steel cased opening for the 1st Floor Garage Entrance.
- Facility Services winter flowers at various locations around the Downtown Campus and activated all irrigation stations around Roman Street Garage.
- Facility Services installed conduit for lighting bollards on the Gravier Street side of the Roman Street Parking Garage.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed the hot water piping for air handling unit 5-A, and continued installing ductwork and piping for 4-A and 5-A.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor core drilled for the new plumbing.
- The contractor roughed in plumbing in the main MDL room.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY ROOM HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed exhaust duct in the chase by the 2nd Floor stairwell.
- The contractor roughed in the electrical wiring.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced one row of glass panels in the atrium roof nearest Tulane Ave.
CLINIC 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor opened up the new entrance to the conference room along Gravier Street .
- The contractor installed additional wire ties for the chain-link fencing along Florida Avenue .
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to install insulation on piping and valves.
- The contractor held training on new chiller operations for LSUHSC and Jani-King personnel.