MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor placed additional concrete for the curbs at the 1st Floor ADA entrance.
- The contractor taped and floated the walls for the 2nd level garage entrance corridor.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping adjacent to the Roman Garage along Bolivar Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
- The general contractor installed studs in Room 804 (lab area that is being converted into the conference room).
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor demolished the old AHU 4-B and 5-B.
- Workers installed the new AHU 4-B and 5-B, new ductwork and new piping.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor prepared for tonights asbestos abatement work.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS
- The contractor terminated the network cables in the network closet.
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began placing and setting the precast stone on the concrete wall.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor cored the four roof penetrations.