TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
CITY PARK CAMPUS:
- The contractor set the fifth and final section of fence posts from Florida Ave to the corner of Castine Street at the rear of the campus.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing the temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor commenced preparations for the demolition of AHU 3-D and 2-D.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing the fur down in the large conference room and in the main lobby area.
- Work continued on the installation of the HVAC ductwork in the large conference room and Dr. Bazans office.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BUILDING, NEUROBIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor demolished and removed interior walls.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the structural supports for the moveable partitions.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to caulk the precast window sill.
- Facility Services installed the power service for the walkway lift.