MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- The contractor continued installing the top and bottom rail and the fence fabric along Campus Road .
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping at the Bolivar St./Poydras St. corner.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 4 additional roof drains.
- 12 of the 23 roof drains have been replaced.
- The contractor completed the installation of the wooden supports on top of the parapet wall along S. Prieur St .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services began monitoring and adjusting temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor demolished the old AHU 3-D and 2-D.
- They installed the new AHU 3-D and 2-D and installed ductwork.
- The piping and electrical installation is underway.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the demolition.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing up the wall and installing sheetrock along the moveable partitions supports.
- Workers continued roughing in for the new plumbing below the 4th Floor.
- Existing bulletin boards were removed from along the corridor of the 4th Floor.
2nd FLOOR MORGUE HVAC UPGRADE:
- The new autopsy tables were delivered to the 2nd Floor.