THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed piping for the fan coil unit in Room 202A.
- The contractor finished fine cleaning of the terrazzo floors and marble walls outside Room 203.
- The contractor prepped the concrete landing for the flooring finish at the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- The contractor installed fence fabric along the DeSaix Subdivision.
- Crews removed two trees near the Castine Street corner.
- Facility Services installed underground electrical conduit for the new bollard lighting adjacent to the South Roman Garage on Bolivar Street.
- The contractor completed construction of the formwork for the new concrete curbs on Bolivar Street between Poydras Street and Perdido Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed the chilled water piping on AHU 3-D.
- The piping insulation was installed on the chilled water lines for AHU 2-D.
- Crews continued installing ductwork, piping and electrical for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced the mechanical room roof drain and four roof drains on the atrium penthouse.
- The contractor replaced the final row of atrium ceiling glass.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued demolition of sheetrock and wall framing.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the electrical rough-in in the Directors office area.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed new ceiling grid in the main MDL room
- They installed the partition track in Room 4112A
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed ceiling grid, tiles, and lights in the autopsy room.
- Workers installed new ductwork above the cooler area
- They installed one new VAV box above the 1st Floor ceiling.