FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed ductwork and grilles for the 2nd Floor garage corridor.
- The sprinkler head in Room 202A were replaced.
- Workers prepped the ramp for the flooring finish at the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- The contractor completed the fence fabric installation along Castine Street .
- Crews set the remaining fence posts along the DeSaix Subdivision.
- The contractor poured concrete for the new concrete curb on Bolivar St. between Poydras St. and Perdido St.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed installing the hot water piping for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
- They continue installing electrical and controls for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the cap sheet on the Tulane Ave. side or the roof.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued demolishing sheetrock and wall framing.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the electrical rough-in for the lights and receptacles in the Directors office and the small conference room.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid in the main MDL room.
- They installed the digital signage in the elevator lobby.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed one VAV box above the 2nd Floor ceiling.
- Crews continued installing ductwork inside the autopsy room.