MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
HEALTH/NURSING â€“ MEB ATRIUM:
- The contractor completed the carpet replacement.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued testing and balancing AHUs 2-D and 3-D.
- Crews began making the electrical preparations for next pair of air handling units (2-C and 3-C).
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the mechanical demolition.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing new VCT tiles in the main MDL room.
- The black wall tiles were installed by the network room.
- Workers began relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork above the cooler and the freezer.
- The contractor began wiring the new lights.