WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor painted the ceiling tiles in the main corridor outside of the 2nd Floor garage entrance and installed the access panel in Room 202.
- The contractor installed the top rail, bottom rail, and fence fabric along the de Saix Subdivision from Moss Street to the security camera.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed the electrical work for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
- Workers continued installing the controls for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed framing for the mail room and started framing the ceiling fur down along the lab side.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced one additional row of glass. Four out of fourteen rows have been completed.
- The contractor completed the plywood backing installation along South Prieur St. and started the first ply of flashing along Bolivar Street .
AUTOPSY HVAC EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to hang new exhaust ducts near the freight elevator.
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor delivered the lift the site.
- The contractor installed the tile surrounding the concrete bench.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the walls in Room 2104.