THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed conduit for the fire alarm devices at the 1st Floor entrance.
- The contractor demolished the second section of chain link fence from the security camera to the staff parking lot adjacent to the de Saix subdivision.
- Facility Services completed planting annuals and mulching at various locations around the Downtown Campus.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing controls and began balancing and testing AHU 4-A and 5-A.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started framing the fur down in the large conference room.
- The contractor removed the ceiling tiles and started removing millwork from walls.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced one additional row of glass. Five out of fourteen rows have been completed.
- The contractor installed the plywood backing under the Liebert units and continued applying the 1st ply on the parapet along Perdido and South Prieur Street .
HALL LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor grouted the floor tile along the concrete bench.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed-in the plumbing on the S. Roman Street side of the room.