DECEMBER 11, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. ADA
- The contractor applied the second coat of paint to the floor.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- The contractor completed installation of the piping for AHU 3-C.
- Crews continued the electrical installation on AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
- They installed the new AHU 2-B and replaced the louver on mechanical room 2-B.
- The contractor continued the duct work and exhaust fan installation in mechanical room 2-A.
- They commenced repairs to the heating coils for AHU 6-C.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to rough in the power and run conduit for the large conference room.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed studs for the laboratory walls.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed new sprinkler heads in Room 4210.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor skim coated the soffit above the cooler doors and the chase wall inside the storage room.
HALL WATER PROOFING:
- The contractor completed waterproofing the exterior windows above the new roof on the Perdido Street side.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed installing the white cap sheet on the main roof deck.
CLINIC WET VACCUM TANK REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the wash-down lines for the new tank.