MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
TULANE AVE. EXTERIOR SIGN:
- The contractor cleaned and prepared the exterior wall for the new sign.
1542 TULANE AVE. ADA
- The contractor primed the hand rails.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued the electrical installation on AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
- Crews continued the duct work and exhaust fan installation in mechanical room 2-A.
- They completed repairs to the heating coils for AHU 6-C.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to rough in the power and run conduit for the large conference room.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing metal studs for the laboratory walls.
- They installed supports for the plumbing vent lines.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installation of the lab furniture in the main MDL room.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed ductwork above ceiling inside the Womens bathroom.
- The chemical storage cabinet was connected to the exhaust system.
- The plumbing rough in for the autopsy tables was completed.
SEMINAR ROOM A/V INSTALLATION:
- The contractor began the installation of the new A/V equipment in Seminar Room 6.
VACCUM TANK REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the new vacuum tank and wash-down lines in the Clinic Bldg. basement.