TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. ADA
PARKING GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor painted the hand rails on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor roughed in and mounted the fire alarm devices at the 2nd Floor entrance.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed electrical and controls installation on AHU 2-C.
- They continued the ductwork installation on AHU 2-B and the duct work and exhaust fan installation in mechanical room 2-A.
- Crews continued the electrical and controls installation on AHU 3-C and the installation of new electrical conduit in mechanical room 3-A.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing metal studs for the laboratory walls.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated sprinkler heads in the autopsy room.
SEMINAR ROOM A/V INSTALLATION:
- The contractor installed the A/V screen and the ceiling in Seminar Room 6.
- Their workers installed the A/V screen in Seminar Room 4.