WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. PARKING
- The contractor installed return registers for the fan coil unit at the 2nd Floor entrance.
- The contractor installed gate posts for swing gates at the Castine Street and DeSaix Street entrances.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor cored 8 of 10 holes in the concrete floor.
- Crews installed conduit and electrical wire in the large conference room.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor cored 9 of 9 holes in the concrete floor.
- They roughed in electrical conduit and boxes for lighting.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued the ductwork installation on AHU 2-B and started installing the piping for AHU 2-B.
- Workers continued the duct work and exhaust fan installation in mechanical room 2-A.
- They continued the electrical and controls installation on AHU 3-C.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor began piping the acid waste vent line for the chemical storage tank in the autopsy room.
- The soffit above the cooler doors and the wall inside the storage room were painted.
- The electricians began wiring the VAV boxes in the autopsy room.
- The contractor continued installing the new lab furniture in the main MDL room.
- Electrical power was connected to the new light fixtures.
SEMINAR ROOM A/V INSTALLATION:
- The contractor installed electrical power for the projection screen in Seminar Room 6.
- They installed the new screen in Seminar Room 10.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed hat channel on parapet wall on the Bolivar street side to support the parapet metal panels.