THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional conduit and electrical wire in the large conference room.
- Facility Services started running the drain lines for the break room.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in electrical conduit and boxes for the new lighting.
- Crews started installing the stud bracing
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued ductwork installation on AHU 2-B.
- They completed piping installation on AHU 2-B.
- Workers completed the installation of the duct work and exhaust fan in mechanical room 2-A.
- The contractor began to test and balance the new air handling units.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed supply HVAC duct in the Womens bathroom.
4TH FLOOR MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing new casework in the main MDL room.
- Electricians continued connecting power to the new light fixtures.
- Workers installed ceiling tiles in the main MDL room.
- The contractor installed top, bottom, and mid rails for the fence at the Castine Street and DeSaix Street entrances.
- They installed the wire mesh for the fence at the DeSaix entrance.