WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2009
- Facility Services continued irrigation piping installation and grading along Bolivar Street adjacent to the Residence Hall parking lot.
AVE. FIRST FLOOR ADA
- The contractor installed bollards on the 1st Floor.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installation of the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors and removed the temporary wall in Campus Stores.
- The contractor completed testing and balancing AHUs 2-D and 3-D.
- They continued electrical preparations for AHUs 2-C and 3-C.
CLINIC 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued hanging sheetrock on the fur down in the main entrance and around the columns in the large conference room.
- The contractor roughed in the electrical for the small conference room and the Directors office.
CLINIC 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the mechanical demolition and started installing the heating hot water lines.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed VCT in Rooms 4215A and 4210.
- Crews continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
- The contractor completed the wiring of the sign; the sign is fully functional.