MONDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2009
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in electrical conduit and boxes for lighting.
- Crews ran drain lines on the 6th Floor.
- They framed up the concrete curb for the ice machine.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued ductwork installation and electrical/controls installation for AHU 2-B.
MEB 4TH FLOOR MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing lab furniture in the main MDL room.
- They installed ceiling tiles and light fixtures in Room 4210.
- The speakers were installed in the main MDL room.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork in the Womens bathroom on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the walkway pads, and touched up the flashing along the exterior of the building.
- Workers removed the caulk joints from the main penthouse.
- They installed copper paper and an aluminum cap to the parapet wall.
MEB 3rd FLOOR A/V UPGRADE INSTALLATION:
- The contractor installed the ceiling tile and grid in Seminar Room 7/8.