MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- Facility Services continued grading in preparation for laying sod.
LOINS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the lab.
- Crews taped and floated the interior walls.
- The old waste lines were removed.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing sheetrock in the conference room.
- Workers began hanging the brackets for the large conference room lights.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued work on the Tulane Street parapet wall and applied an additional coat of paint to all three penthouses.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor installed AHU 3-A components and ductwork.
- They began installing piping for AHUs 2-A and 3-A and sealed ductwork on AHU 2-A.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed the walls in Room 4210.
- They began programming A/V equipment and installing controllers.
MEB MORGUE HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing the plaster ceiling in the Womens' bathroom.