THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to remove lights and electrical conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services completed placing sod along Bolivar and South Roman streets adjacent to the Residence Hall.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the lab and sand the interior walls.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock on the front fur down in the main conference room.
- The electrical contractor ran conduit for the A/V equipment.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor completed the parapet wall cap on the main elevator penthouse and continued installing the parapet wall cap and metal panels for the Tulane Ave. penthouse.
- Crews completed sealing the atrium glass.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed installing the hot water piping for AHU 3-A.
- They continued installing hot water piping for AHU 2-A.
- Workers continued the electrical and controls work on AHU 2-A and AHU 3-A.
1542 TULANE AVE.:
- The contractor installed the new exterior signage.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor core drilled in the autopsy room for the plumbing that will connect to the new table.
MEB 4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATION
- The contractor installed countertops in the main MDL room and in Room 4210.
- They continued to test the new A/V equipment in the main MDL room.