TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to remove ceiling and metal studs from the 1st Floor on the Bolivar St. side of the building.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the new lab space.
- The contractor started running the new ductwork in the lab.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor ran additional conduit.
- The contractor installed ductwork in the large conference room.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed insulating chilled and hot water piping for AHU 3-A and 3-B.
- Work continues on the electrical wiring and controls for AHU 2-A and AHU 3-A.
- The Inspecting Engineer and the contractor began the building walk through and inspection.
- They completed their inspection of the Roof Top Units, and all AHUs on the 5th through 7th Floors.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed glazed blocks to close the wall by the stairwell.
MEB MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed doors in Room 4210.
- They installed cove base in the main MDL room and Room 4210.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor primed and painted all doors and door frames.
- Workers continued installing the lightning protection.