TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed studs from Stairwell 2.
- Workers continued removing sheetrock and metal studs from the Tiger Room.
- Facility Services completed installing irrigation piping for the main lines in the island and on the Clinic Building side of the horseshoe.
- They completed installing all control wiring to valves around the horseshoe.
- Workers trenched for the new irrigation piping in front of the Administration Building and backfilled the trenches nearest the backflow preventer on the field side of the horseshoe.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed emergency power electrical conduit in the mechanical room.
- Heating hot water pipes were run to VAV boxes.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock around the top of the curved storefront wall.
- Facility Services finished running heating hot water pipes to the new VAV boxes.
- Metal ductwork was installed in the large conference room.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor programmed the A/V equipment and continued working on punch list items.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed tile walls from the restrooms on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and riser B.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the parking lot car stops from the building site.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor removed the window frame in apartment B34 and began installing the flashing.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel and shifting the new devices from the old panel to the new panel.