WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2010
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit and install sheetrock throughout the lab space.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS
- The contractor continued running lighting conduit and pulling wires in the small conference room.
- They installed additional sheetrock.
- Crews completed the final grading for the new sod to be laid on both sides of the Residence Hall.
AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor and control subcontractor relocated freezestats on units throughout the building to prevent false tripping.
- The fire alarm subcontractor completed work on AHU 2-B
- The control subcontractor continued control work on AHU 2-B, 2-C, 3-C and 2-D.
- The contractor continued connecting the medical air/gas/vac to the new lab furniture.
- They installed new lab sinks in the countertops.
- The 42” and 65” LCD monitors were installed.
- The contractor installed partition panels.
- Workers primed and applied first coat of paint in room 4210.
- The contractor connected the spiral duct to the exhaust duct by the stairwell chase.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing the counter-flashing along the South Prieur Street and continued installing the parapet wall near Tulane Avenue .
- The contractor installed swing gates along Florida Avenue and installed bollards near the Power Plant.