WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran electrical conduit for the light fixtures on the west side of the 1st Floor.
- Crews removed the duct detectors from the AHUs on the 1st Floor.
- The ceilings were removed from Rooms 2B2 and 2B4.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and the tap box in Room 219.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the wall adjacent to the lab to make room for the window.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor taped and floated the sheetrock in the large and small conference rooms.
- Workers installed electrical receptacles for the 56 inch LCDs in the Directorâ€™s office.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor completed the installation of the second autopsy table and connected the plumbing and electrical.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed sheetrock in apartment B34.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel and installed new smoke detectors in the elevator shafts.
- The contractor installed framing and rebar for 10 of 35 monumental fence columns.
- Facility Services completed the irrigation station piping and sprinkler heads along the Clinic side of the horseshoe drive.
- They installed piping for first of two stations in the center island.