FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing ceilings in rooms 2B2, 2B4 and 245.
- Crews removed the Bolivar Street side of electrical room 115.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed 9 of 17 granite floor pavers and 14 of 25 granite wall panels on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and the tap box in Room 219.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to VAV boxes.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the sheetrock and installed door frames in the large and small conference rooms.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- They completed transferring flow and tamper switches for the A and B towers to the new panel.