FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing sheetrock and ceilings in Rooms 245 and 256 and removed walls in the 1st Floor bathroom.
- The contractor installed junction boxes for lighting on the 1st Floor Bolivar street side of the building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed conduit for branch circuits to electrical outlets on the 1st Floor, Tulane Ave. side of the building.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the sheetrock on the fur down in the elevator lobby.
- Workers installed sprinkler heads in the large conference room.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected plumbing pipes for the lab benches and pulled wires for lighting and receptacles.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor installed the exterior metal panel in apartment B31.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed fire relay modules for the elevator fire service primary and alternate recalls for all 3 elevator penthouses (Tower A, B, and C).
- Facility Services has completed installing all irrigation in the School of Dentistry horseshoe drive area, filled in all trenches, and began grading the area.