FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed carpet and floor tiles from Rooms 245 and 246.
- Crews pulled additional wire for the 1st Floor lights on the Bolivar Street side of the building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued dismantling duct work for the AHUs in the mechanical room on the 1st Floor.
- Workers prepared for the scheduled utility shutdown in the morning.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional electrical boxes for the AV equipment in the large and small conference rooms.
- They continued to install ceiling grid in the lobby and reception area.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued programming the new fire alarm panel.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor poured concrete for 8 additional monumental columns. This will result in 16 columns having been poured.
- Facility Services placed and graded topsoil in the center island of the horseshoe drive.