WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit in the main corridor on the 1st Floor.
- Crews removed the sheetrock ceiling near the American flag on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor ran cast iron roof drain pipe on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and the backup power tap box in Room 219.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor relocated sprinkler heads.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the storefront system.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM REPLACEMENT:
- The new fire alarm panel is fully operational,
- The contractor has begun testing the new system.
- Facility Services completed grading the center island from the flagpole to Florida Avenue.
- They installed landscape edging and placed mulch in the planting bed between the Clinic Building steps and the Administration Building steps.